Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 9, 2011

Reactions to Women's Contributions

My reactions to students presentations on other women's contributions to the web were very impressed. I particularly liked Anjali's presentation on Lela Lee and how she formed the Business Angry Little Girls. I liked that she formed this company as a way to resist racism and sexism. My sister had a bag that was from this company and it was interesting to see where it stemmed from. I like that her cartoons gave a voice to all women who feel as if they can't speak up themselves to let them know it is okay to speak up against it. I feel that all the presentations inspired me to learn more about women's contributions to the web that I did not know about before researching.
Ajali's Presentation on Lela Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment