Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

blogging.. for me? or not for me?

Recently an option for my women and computers class was to create a blog that we can use for our own self purposes. When we first stated what we wanted to learn in the class, many mentioned blogging. I have only heard of blogging but never really been to interested in finding out what it is really about. Blogging, to me is like an online diary, but why would I want to make my feelings and life publicly available on the internet to others? I'm not one to share my feelings but instead might use this spot for other things I find interesting to me. Usually this includes music, videos, sites, fashion, arts, traveling, etc. Hopefully once I get the hang of this will be able to find it useful.. My first blog, about my blogging opinions. I'd like to hear about others blogging conceptions, how did you feel about your first blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment